cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nmr
New Member - Level 1

Duplication Error - Airfare & booking fee

The ticket number for both the airfare and the booking fee is the same, no way i can change it.   So I continue to get the error:   Another expense has been submitted with the identical air ticket number.   

What is the solution here?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nmr hello there. The Alert you have is yellow and not an alert to prevent you from submitting. I believe the rule in place is to keep someone from trying to submit their airfare twice. Since the amounts are vastly different, it should be clear to approvers one expense is definitely the booking fee. You won't be able to clear the alert because the system is configured to hide the Ticket Number field from your view for the expense type Travel Agent Booking Fee.

No further action is needed by you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AdenaH
Occasional Member - Level 1

Although the message alert is just a warning it is really stumping my users. I don't recall this always being in place. I have submitted a case to support (22092004) as this seems like a bug. The ticket number is only on the Credit Card level details, we don't require the users to provide it on the Agency Booking Fee level, only on the Airfare level AND they're going to have the two expense types every time they have air or hotel or car rental bookings via the agency. 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@AdenaH Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I looked at your case and configuration. I do see that you have an active audit rule, but I don't see an example expense report mentioned in the case. Are you users classifying the booking fees to airfare or a separate expense type?

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Uwe_Kreissig
New Member - Level 1

Hello KevinD I have the same problem in my invoice NN3ZJX.

Yes it is only a warning.

Uwe_Kreissig_0-1699546608421.png

But when I want to send it, I get the error message:

Uwe_Kreissig_1-1699546660804.png

And I could not find an flag. Only 2 Warnings. 😞
What to do?