cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinfalvey
Occasional Member - Level 1

2FA: Manager cant approve expense reports since 2FA. Help!

My supervisor claims he cannot approve my reports due to two-factor authentication. Here is what he said:

" have been trying to approve your expense reports since last week but the new two-factor authentication for Concur has locked me out. Been trying to resolve it since yesterday morning to no avail. "

This is important because the company has been sold and I want to get reimbursed before the sale consumates on Dec 1. 

Are there any members with experience and solutions for this?

kevin

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@kevinfalvey Hi!  I am sorry for the issues with the 2FA.  Is your manager not able to login to SAP Concur at all?  Or just can't seem to approve the reports?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@kevinfalvey Also, what issues is he having with the 2FA?  Is he getting an error?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kevinfalvey
Occasional Member - Level 1

@MelanieT 

Thanks for your quick reply. 

I can't answer the question as to whether my boss could sign in or not. He did say that the problem is on him, and that another supervisor would be approving my reports until they sort out the glitch. That solves my problem of getting approved... and paid!

Thanks 

Kevin