cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kathyramirez
Occasional Member - Level 1

Duplicate expenses.

It has happened to several colleagues that double charges appear in recent expense reports but when checking the card account statements it was only charged once, is there some general problem in concur as such?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kathyramirez I would need more information to be able to provide any insight. If you provide me the name of one of the users in a private message, I can go into their profile and look. It could be the items are either from Uber (I've seen receipts get doubled up from Uber) or the items are travel itinerary items that didn't get matched to a card charge. 

To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) then the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kathyramirez I would need more information to be able to provide any insight. If you provide me the name of one of the users in a private message, I can go into their profile and look. It could be the items are either from Uber (I've seen receipts get doubled up from Uber) or the items are travel itinerary items that didn't get matched to a card charge. 

To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) then the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bdeel
New Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD  I'm having the same problem with Duplicate Expenses. The same charges are showing up within my Concur account when my expense report for that group of expenses has already been submitted and approved. Can you help? 

jyw0130
New Member - Level 1

Hello @KevinD  I am having the same problem with Duplicate Expenses. The same charges are appearing in my expense report for an expense that has already been submitted and approved. Let me know if you can help.