cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kellygobble
Occasional Member - Level 1

Drag-and-drop receipts in NextGen UI

Is there a way to drag and drop receipts into the new Expense UI?  Thanks in advance!

10 REPLIES 10
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kellygobble Drag and drop is not a feature in the new Expense UI. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kellygobble

Thank you!

resauter
New Member - Level 1

Seriously!!  This was one of the great features in Concur.  It is now taking me longer to complete expense reports.  This is definitely a step in the wrong direction!

MStewart

Exactly. Rather than it being a seamless one-step process, it now requires at least 3 clicks. What a nightmare. 

EdwinaM
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kevin - so many customers raising this issue - is it on the roadmap at all to bring this fundamental functionality back to next gen UI?  All our users are complaining that it is taking them more time to prepare their expense reports.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EdwinaM in all honesty, I doubt it. Our developers went through the work of removing it, so I don't think it will come back.

However, I think maybe if enough customers submit this they may take not and consider bringing it back. I really liked the drag and drop and had it been up to me, it would have stayed. 

You can submit the request through our Customer Engagement Initiative. Here is a post explaining it: CEI Program

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
borgelt
Occasional Member - Level 2

This is frustrating. Drag/drop saves a lot of time. 

Scott_Symes

Our go live was 10/1/22 and we are hearing the same thing.  It's especially painful for our users with both a Corp Card and a P-Card profile where for the P-Card transactions the only easy way to get receipts into Concur was the drag and drop. MANY complaints today so far, and surely more to come when more people are having to do their P-Card reports next week.  This is not good. 

carriei

The Concur Admin at my employer told me there have been so many complaints and objections to drag and drop being removed (among other features that supported delegates and heavy users) that Concur is going to add it back. I was not given an ETA though unfortunately!

reedred

A user in another thread posted a link to an improvement suggestion that support users can vote on for this.

https://community.concur.com/t5/User-Admin-Group/Customer-influence-Drag-and-drop-receipts/td-p/3672...

If you want to see this basic functionality return, please check it out.  Apparently each SAP Concur client company can have 1 vote counted.  Thanks!