cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reonainoue
Occasional Member - Level 1

Downloaded data corrupted

Hi

I have an expense report data file (Excel 2007 Data format) scheduled to run on a weekly basis. The data file is sent to my email address as an attachment as well as saved in Concur. 

I went into my report and downloaded the file but the file is corrupted and can't be opened. However, the file attached in the email has no issues.  As the file size is getting large (25MB with 130K line items), I want to stop the email delivery option.  

Is there anyway to fix this file corruption issue?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@reonainoue I've not come across this issue before. You say you want to stop the email delivery. Is this a report scheduled through Cognos? 

If so, let me know and I can show you how to remove your email from the delivery. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
reonainoue
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Thank you!

The report is scheduled to run through Cognos and the file is 

1. Saved in Cognos.

2. Sent to my email account as an attachment.

I know how to remove my email address from auto-delivery, but the saved file in Cognos is corrupted.  Also, I tried run and the save the report manually, and the file isn't corrupted.  I'm trying not to run the report manually on a weekly basis to save some time.

Thanks