cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JHekker
Occasional Member - Level 1

Declaration direct to Amex card

Good morning

My claim is payed out to my own bank account and i need to transfer it now myself to my Amex card!

How do i set up that it's payed out directly to my Amex card.

Thanks for your help

Jaco

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JHekker this isn't something you can do. Your company would need to do this. Keep in mind, they cannot do it on an individual basis. 

As for your second post, if you have an assigned corporate credit card, those transactions take about three days or so to appear in your SAP Concur profile, so you should wait for them to come in. It is entirely likely the transaction hadn't processed yet. 

If you log in to your SAP Concur profile, on the home screen look for the Available Expenses section. Is there anything listed there? That is where you would see your corporate card charges that have come in, but not been added to a report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JHekker
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is it maybe possible that credit card transaction wasn't processed yet and that i was to fast with entering the expense and send out for approval?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JHekker this isn't something you can do. Your company would need to do this. Keep in mind, they cannot do it on an individual basis. 

As for your second post, if you have an assigned corporate credit card, those transactions take about three days or so to appear in your SAP Concur profile, so you should wait for them to come in. It is entirely likely the transaction hadn't processed yet. 

If you log in to your SAP Concur profile, on the home screen look for the Available Expenses section. Is there anything listed there? That is where you would see your corporate card charges that have come in, but not been added to a report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.