cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sewoong_1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Does anyone know how to fix this problem in ICS?

Hello 🙂

If you send a TaxCode through ICS to ERP, which is calculated at 10% in Concur but is Non-deductible, you will receive the error attached below.

Do you know how to correct the error in ConcurTaxadministration or ERP?

Please help me!

Error msg)

• Inconsistent usage of SAP tax code X2 and Concur tax code BB66FBE789FB684CA2DEAD0ADC91DA00.
  • Message no. CTE_FIN_POSTING142
  • Diagnosis
  • The SAP tax code X2 and the Concur tax code BB66FBE789FB684CA2DEAD0ADC91DA00 are inconsistent. This may, for example, be because the SAP tax code is defined as fully deductible and the Concur tax code is fully non-deductible.
  • System Response
  • The document's posting failed.
  • Procedure
  • Correct the Concur tax code to fit the required business use case.
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sewoong_1 I posted your issue internally to see if I can get some assistance.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sewoong_1 I posted your issue internally to see if I can get some assistance.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sewoong_1

Hi Kevin 

Thank you so much for your support

l look forward to your next reply 🙂

Have a great day!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sewoong_1 apologies for the long reply time...you should submit your issue to SAP Concur Support so they can look into this issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Mahi7710

Any good luck on above issue 

Mahi7710

hi kavin, 

i am also facing same issue. apricated if you help us on below issues 

inconsistent use of sap tax FH and concur tax code

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mahi7710 your best option is to submit a ticket to SAP Concur support. Taxes are not my area of expertise.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Mahi7710

Dear kevin,

in fact i had submitted request sap concur team no solution from them. i had discussed with tax administration they confirm don't have any issues. 

now we are checking with Sap integration. 

Mahi7710

Please ask your sap basis team to install Oss Note: Need to implement the note 3070013.

your issue will be resolve. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mahi7710 unfortunately my role doesn't provide me the ability to make suggestions to SAP products. However, you can be participating in our Customer Engagement Initiative. You can read about it here

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Mahi7710

dear sewoong_1,

can you please debugging CET_SETUP financial posting with help of ABAP Team,  

we have debugged it seems Non-deductible tax unable to post sap, error message "inconsistent usage of sap tax fh and concur tax code" .

for example: in  concur 1) Receipt Status: Receipt  2) VAT amount = 20%  3) Tax Rate: Standard 

4) Reclaim Amount in EUR: 0.00

can you please share expense screen short and tax admin screen short

Mahi7710

Dear friend,

Please ask your sap basis team to install Oss Note: Need to implement the note 3070013.

your issue will be resolve. 

with regards

Lvenkata 

dear sewoong_1,

can you please debugging CET_SETUP financial posting with help of ABAP Team,  

we have debugged it seems Non-deductible tax unable to post sap, error message "inconsistent usage of sap tax fh and concur tax code" .

for example: in  concur 1) Receipt Status: Receipt  2) VAT amount = 20%  3) Tax Rate: Standard 

4) Reclaim Amount in EUR: 0.00

can you please share expense screen short and tax admin screen short