cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LuciaM
Occasional Member - Level 1

Difference between Receipt Image Available and Receipts Received

Hello,

We're trying to get a report showing the expenses submitted without the receipts. The report that was provided shows two columns - Receipt Image Available and Receipts Received, however we're not sure what exactly these two columns indicate. I checked some of the expense reports, but it made me even more confused. It looks like Receipts Received can have value Y even when no receipts were attached (most likely indicate that receipt should be attached?) and Receipt Image Available shows value Y for all entries under the report even in case the receipts were scanned in bulk and some of the entries are marked as "no receipt".

Hence I wonder whether there is someone who could clarify this to me? Or to give us some other ideas how to get the report showing the expenses without receipts?

Thanks a lot!

Lucia

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LuciaM So, you have some expense reports that have been submitted that don't have any receipts attached at all and the Receipts Received column is showing Y for these reports? If this is the case, could you send me a private message with your full name and your company name, please? Also, let me know the name of the report you are referring to. I'd like to go in and look. 

My understanding for Receipts Received was that the processor marked the report during their process that the receipts have been received which is usually only used for companies that still might require hard copy receipts. However, if the Processor isn't using this option, but the Receipts Received is showing Y in the report, there must be something else going on. I'll await your private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.