cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Venkat
Routine Member - Level 1

Deployment tool kit

Hi,

Please share the link to access the latest Technical Deployment Tool kit.

Warm Regards

Venkat

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Venkat I don't have access to a zip file for all three of those modules. The link I sent is what we have. We don't zip them up.  You should be able to download all of the guides though and zip them once downloaded.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Venkat I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but take a look at this link and all the guides it has: http://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/_Docs_CCC.htm

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Venkat
Routine Member - Level 1

Thanks @KevinD for your response. However, I am looking for a ZIP file which has all Import and Export guides. Please help me for Request, Expense & Invoice.

Thanks

Venkat

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Venkat I don't have access to a zip file for all three of those modules. The link I sent is what we have. We don't zip them up.  You should be able to download all of the guides though and zip them once downloaded.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey