cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcp2
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delta AIrline Tickets pending for over a months since flight was taken. How do I get it cleared?

I took a Delta flight in early November. I booked it in October. It was on Delta Airlines for 277. It still shows pending card transactions. I have contacted Delta, and they can confirm I took the flight. Beyond that, they say I have to work with my expense organization.   Please help

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dcp2 three questions for you:

1. Did you pay for this flight on your assigned corporate card?

2. If so, did that corporate card transaction upload into your Available Expenses?

3. Did you look on your previously submitted reports to see if the Delta purchase has already been submitted? 

My educated guess is that if you look at your previously submitted reports, you will see the charge from Delta already submitted. If that turns out to be the case, then just delete this pending item. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
connelr

I am having the same issue, as are two of my colleagues. We all paid for our trips three weeks ago using our corporate cards, and took the flights, but the transactions have apparently not been processed by Delta. The transactions have not been uploaded. I don't have any previously submitted reports. Is this a common problem with Delta?

dcp2

Delta is never like this and Ive flown them for millions of airmiles.  There is a system issue where they continue to show pending.  I pulled my corporate card statements and they arent even showing there. Last time this happened was when TRAVEL used a previous flight credit to cover my flight and Delta had already put a hold on card for amount.  It never cleared.  I followed the process suggested by the Moderator to get it off my report as unpaid or uncleared.

Kevin this does not apply to me.  I used my concur application to book my flights with Southwest Airlines and I have pending transactions for those flights and all my other expenses were no longer pending within a week later.  I have never had this happen before.  I cannot submit my expense report for week the of August 7th due to this.  I have plane tickets from travel plans made in advance that are no longer pending but the airline ticket I need to come out of a pending status to complete my expense report is still pending.