cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TEDE
Occasional Member - Level 2

System identifies there is a change in your OHR profile

When I tried to submit a report, it keeps saying "System identifies there is a change in your OHR profile from now and when the report was created. Request me to create new report, and to move all the transactions to the new report and submit. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TEDE did you try creating a new report, moving all the transactions to this new report (attaching all receipts, of course) then submitting?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @TEDE ,

When you create an expense report, some values from your profile are coped over to the expense report header and subsequently to your expense entries. If seems that there has been a change to your profile recently (say change of company code or cost center) and your company has an audit rule that checks the profile against your expense report values.

Only option in this case is to start over with a new expense report and recreate any expense entries. If the error persists for the new report, you need to contact your internal helpdesk as something may be wrong.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Rohan

TEDE

Thank you, Rohan, I will check with the team. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TEDE did you try creating a new report, moving all the transactions to this new report (attaching all receipts, of course) then submitting?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TEDE

Thank you @KevinD I did the same and it's sorted out now.