cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

Delegate Report?

Hello!

So, I've been trying to find a report that will show me who is set as a delegate for specific expense profiles in Concur.  Or, if not a report, a better way to look that up than going into each profile separately and clicking on Delegates.  Has anyone found a way to do this?

Thanks!

Torie

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@toriehigh there is a report you can build depending on what type of configuration you are on. If you are on our Professional configuration, you can use Cognos to build a report that will show the employee and who there delegate is, if they have assigned one. 

Do you know if you are on a Professional configuration?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Sorry, I always forget to come back and reply.  Yes, we are on the Professional config, and since I completed the reported training, I am ready to build something!  I still struggle with finding all the pieces though, so I'd love it if you could tell me which ones would work best.

Thanks!

Torie

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@toriehigh report building is tricky because there are so many data items and so many different ways our customer use Cognos, so there isn't a one size fits all answer. 

If you give me some specifics, I can point you in the right direction. 

P.S. When you reply here on the forum, don't forget to tag me by starting your reply with @KevinD. If you don't use the tagging, it will not notify my that you've replied. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hirizarr
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD - please provide path in Cognos professionalfor getting employee delegates and delegate for. Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hirizarr here is the path: Lists > Employee Information > Delegate Details.

Before adding items from this folder, be sure to add the data item Employee.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
hirizarr

@KevinD - Thank you.  I unfortunately don't see the path you provided. These are the available options:

Query Studio -> Concur Data Warehouse -> ?

OR

Analysis -> Standard Reports -> ?

hirizarr

@KevinD - Found it where you said it was, thank you. 

It's under Query Studio -> Concur Data Warehouse -> Expense -> Lists (folder) -> Employee Information -> bring in Employee Name, then scroll down to Delegate Details (folder)