cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pjglenn84
New Member - Level 1

Delay in expense report processing?

I submitted an expense report on 06-25-21 related to JPMorgan Chase's updated Pandemic WFH reimbursement policy and the status is still showing "Pending External Validation". This status hasn't changed from the day the expense report was submitted. I understand shortly after submission there was an update that due to the volume of expense reports submitted there would be a 10 to 14 day delay which has now been updated to a 21 day delay (for processing) but is there an update anyone can provide me as to my submission? Any direction someone can point me in would be appreciated. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pjglenn84 this issue has come up several times here on the Community, please reference this link: What does Pending External Validation mean in SAP Concur? 

This will explain it to you. 

Let me know if you have any other questions after reviewing the article I posted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
thjame
New Member - Level 1

It seems that it is taking longer than normal for ER processing of late and I currently have two awaiting final approval.  Due to the increase time in processing, my corporate card allowed spending level has already been increased but have being notified my card has reached it's new level and Late payment fee notification first email has already happened.  Why does it seem like it is taking way longer than normal over the last 90 days to get ER routed and approved?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thjame all but one step of your company's approval process happens within your company. Meaning, it is actually people at your company reviewing the reports. 

Honestly, we cannot answer your question without actually speaking to those at your company doing the reviewing and approving. If you look at the audit trail of your report, you can see who is reviewing your reports. I recommend reaching out to them about the approval process and your concern about the card limit and late payments. I'm sending you a private message with screenshot of your report's audit trail. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.