cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sumathy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delay in Concur audit review?

Hello Kevin,

Why has Concur audit review recently had such a significant delay?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sumathy I don't work directly with the audit team, however in the past when there have been longer approval times it is because there was a large increase in the number of expense reports submitted to Audit. I can only guess that is what is happening.

If you know who gives final approvals at your organization, you can reach out to them and ask them if they can push your report through. If you don't know who this is, go back to one of your past expense reports, click the Details or Report Details link and select Audit Trail. You'll be able to see who has approved the report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sumathy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you, Kevin, it is up and running.

NJEric
New Member - Level 1

This delay also happen to me TWICE -  my management asked me to call Concur Audit team. at 866-793-4040 then 4 for Audit team. Received a case number and email notification the same day. Then a note that my expense was approved.  They really need to do better, add. more employees if they must delay expenses past 5 days.

SharronL
Routine Member - Level 1

The delays for us, waiting on Concur Audit Team are now weeks (not days) and this has been going on for many months now.  They did expediate a batch for us last month, for claims waiting nearly 3 weeks for audit approval.  Have lodged many complaints (via creating a case and direct email to client success).  We get daily complaints from our users, very unhappy, have ended up pushing through nearly 40 claims now, skipping the audit process.