cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Degradation of Expense

Concur Open is indicating a degradation of Travel but Expense is also not responding for admin work, profiles and reviewing of other employees as an admin.  Anyone else seeing this today?

Nancy Murray
Agfa
11 REPLIES 11
Flongm
Occasional Member - Level 2

We are having issues too.  Very slow and in some cases not connecting at all.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nancyagfa I just accessed your company's site and navigated to the User Admin screen without any issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Kevin - There is a degradation of Expense and I was not on the admin page, but working in another's profile as the admin.  Errors are gotten every time notification settings are selected, among other profile choices.  The response time is very slow as well today.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
TammyK
Super User
Super User

You are not alone.  It happened to our company this morning between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM (EST).  Several errors, "502 Bad Gateway", "Sorry something went wrong" and the spinning wheel of xxxxxx.  In the last hour it appears to be working okay.

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

This is ridiculous that it is still degraded.  Can't even switch from one employee to another without getting an error and kicked off.  Really need to do something this fix this issue.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Our delegates are now reporting the same issue when trying to access their delegated user's accounts.

toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

It has been slow all day for me, but now I can't get in at all.  

Devanb
Occasional Member - Level 3

Several of our users have reported getting this error on sign in:

Screenshot 2023-02-06 161347.jpg

dtoub
Occasional Member - Level 1

Worked yesterday. Today I’m not able to log in via the app or web site. 

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

It's been upgraded to a Disruption on Concur Open now, and also across all of Expense, Travel, Invoicing, Request, Imaging and Intellligence.

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

So the Open Notice came out a day later stating the degradation of Expense, but it was after it was corrected.

Nancy Murray
Agfa