cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rodrigo_da123
Occasional Member - Level 3

DISCONNECTED CARD EXPENSES

Hello good afternoon.
Here at the company, when we have employees who are laid off, we look to see if they have any credit card expenses on their account.
Note that they do, we only have the option of hiding the expenses, however, after hiding, these expenses do not appear in the card reconciliation report.
Is there another way to reconcile expenses for those who have been terminated?

5 Solutions
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Rodrigo_da123  This would be something you could submit as an improvement request. To submit a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
Rodrigo_da123

@MelanieT OK, where was the landmark resolved?

Solution
Rodrigo_da123

@MelanieT Hello, can you give a step-by-step guide on how to make a new suggestion on the website?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rodrigo_da123 here is a resource that might help: https://www.concurtraining.com/cnqr/continuous-influence-sessions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Solution
Rodrigo_da123

@KevinD Thank you very much Kevin.

10 REPLIES 10
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

If we have employees who have unsubmitted card transactions after they leave then we'll get a delegate/proxy to process them through Concur on their behalf.  We don't hide the transactions in Concur as we need all of the transactions to be passed through to our accounting system.

Rodrigo_da123

@DeanR Dean, in this case, we need to create a fictitious user in the system, how do we reconcile it, through virtualization?

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

@Rodrigo_da123 

I'm sorry, I don't understand - why would you need to create a fictitious user in Concur when the terminated employee already had a user account?  And I don't know what you mean by virtualization. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rodrigo_da123 @DeanR is correct. Use the Proxy or Delegate option to submit the expenses. If you hide them, they cannot be reconciled.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Rodrigo_da123

@KevinD kevKevin, in fact the other way to hide it is by virtualizing the Employee and reporting it as an email from HR in the notes attachment, authorizing the write-off.
Because after hiding the expense, they do not appear in the invoice reconciliation when they are being paid.
I wanted to make a suggestion to Concur, to create a field in manual reconciliation expenses, after the employee is terminated.
We would inform the employee's ID and reconcile it as disconnected.

Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Rodrigo_da123  This would be something you could submit as an improvement request. To submit a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Solution
Rodrigo_da123

@MelanieT OK, where was the landmark resolved?

Solution
Rodrigo_da123

@MelanieT Hello, can you give a step-by-step guide on how to make a new suggestion on the website?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rodrigo_da123 here is a resource that might help: https://www.concurtraining.com/cnqr/continuous-influence-sessions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
Rodrigo_da123

@KevinD Thank you very much Kevin.