cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tgarnand
Occasional Member - Level 1

Credits

Overdue transaction that is a credit. I am receiving an overdue card transaction that is actually a credit. How can I resolve this ? Is there a phone number I can call ?

When checking out of a hotel I noticed a charge that should not have been there, but they already ran the charge. The hotel then issued another receipt showing a credit for $ 9.75, I used this receipt on my expense but could not make things match because it was a credit. Please help I would hate for the card to be shutdown over a credit.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tgarnand the overdue transaction notice is from SAP Concur, not the bank. This shouldn't affect your card account.

You will need to add this credit to your next expense report. As long as your next report has more than $9.75 in credit card transactions, you will be fine to submit the report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tgarnand the overdue transaction notice is from SAP Concur, not the bank. This shouldn't affect your card account.

You will need to add this credit to your next expense report. As long as your next report has more than $9.75 in credit card transactions, you will be fine to submit the report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tgarnand
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin, can you give me an example of how to do this? I tried every which way to do so and could not make it happen.