cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

Creating report fro Count

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to create a report in Concur intelligence - Report Studio. My requirement is to get count of card transactions not assigned to any report for more than 30 days, 50 days and more than 80 days.

Please let me know how i can get.

1 Solution
Solution
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD Thank you for taking up this.

However i got teh solution using query calculation in cross tab report

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Karthikhemadri first off, what is your experience level with report building in Cognos? 

I ask because trying to explain what you are looking for will really only make sense if you have a good comfort level with Report Studio and navigating the tool. 

Let me know and we'll proceed from there. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD  Thank you.

I have experiance in using Congnos workspace advances where as using report studioa started since 2020 in building basing reports.

YOu give me teh steps, i try to follow and complete.

@Karthikhemadri do you also want to know who the transactions belong to or are you just looking for a bulk amount of unassigned transactions?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD Thank you for taking up this.

However i got teh solution using query calculation in cross tab report

@Karthikhemadri Great to hear. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey