cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonK
New Member - Level 1

Cost Center changed after approval

Hello,

I submitted my expense report with the wrong cost center number on 8-22-2022. The expense report was approved by my manager. How can I make a change after the report was sent out for payment. 8-22-2022.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DonK if your report currently says Sent for Payment, you cannot change it. You would need to contact someone who is and Expense Processor to see if they can recall it out of the batch it is in. If the batch is closed, there isn't anything that can be done on your end. I'm sending you a private with a name of someone at your company you can ask about this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lakm2161
Occasional Member - Level 1

If you have the name of someone at my company, I would be most appreciative. Thank you.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lakm2161 what is your issue? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lakm2161
Occasional Member - Level 1

I charged a substantial amount of money to a wrong center.  It's been sent for payment. I don't think it can be fixed - which is a huge problem. I was just hoping I could do it but I think it now has to be corrected on the back end and I have no where to even start about who could help me. My company is quite big.