cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Corporate Card transactions don't appear on my concur profile.

My delegator had two corporate card transactions on the same day but there is only one transaction appearing on Oneconcur after 6 days. How should I report those expenses?

1 Solution
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @12329790 

Card transactions sometimes take a week or more to show up in Concur. The reason being delay from merchants to upload the transactions to the bank. If the transactions still do not show up next week, I would raise a support case with your internal support team. They can contact the bank and check if the bank has received the transactions and also investigate if any transaction files coming from the bank have failed for some reason.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Rohan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @12329790 

Card transactions sometimes take a week or more to show up in Concur. The reason being delay from merchants to upload the transactions to the bank. If the transactions still do not show up next week, I would raise a support case with your internal support team. They can contact the bank and check if the bank has received the transactions and also investigate if any transaction files coming from the bank have failed for some reason.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Rohan