cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamickesteele
Occasional Member - Level 1

Corporate Card Receipts for US

Hello Everyone, 

We are considering increasing our $$ amount on expense receipts. Interested at what $ amount do you require for corporate card receipts.

3 REPLIES 3
901bhp528
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is there a support number I can call for help with my expense report for my American Express Card.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@901bhp528 I have sent you a private message with your ASC info.  Have a super day!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jamickesteele hello there. I would suggest requesting to join the Admin Group and posting your question there. You are more likely to get a response there.

I do know most companies follow the IRS guidelines for corp card with the $75 amount that requires a receipt. Seems to be a pretty good standard for most.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.