cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulcole
Occasional Member - Level 1

Copying expense report to a PDF

Hi and thanks in advance if you can help

I need to copy my expense reports into a PDF file or to a word file so that I can send them to my PM for reimbursement of the property. I do not seem to have that option and wonder if you can help! I can usually File>savetopdf but for some reason the only thing that copies off the page is a blank form? 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@paulcole with your expense report open, you should have a Print/Share link. Click this link. There should be a Detailed Report option in the drop down. Click this. A window will open. You should see some blue buttons in the upper right corner. One of them says PDF. That will do it. See screenshots below. 

detailed-report.jpg

detailed-report_2.jpg

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@paulcole with your expense report open, you should have a Print/Share link. Click this link. There should be a Detailed Report option in the drop down. Click this. A window will open. You should see some blue buttons in the upper right corner. One of them says PDF. That will do it. See screenshots below. 

detailed-report.jpg

detailed-report_2.jpg

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
paulcole
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you for the quick reply! This solved my issue! I should have seen that but thanks!