cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
craigpemberton
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Booking

Hi,

I was trying to put a hotel booking on Concur but the only available option to pick was cash and I paid on my card 

Can you advise at all on how I can change this to a card payment

Thanks

Craig

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@craigpemberton you will not be able to change it to a card payment. The only way corporate card is available as a payment type is when your corporate card is linked to your SAP Concur account and your company is importing those card transactions. Sounds like that is not the case here. Anytime you click the New Expense option on an expense report the payment type will default to Cash. 

If your company is importing corporate card transactions and you paid for the hotel on your corporate card then a couple of things could be happening:

1. The card transaction hasn't uploaded into your SAP Concur yet. It usually takes about 3 business days from the date of purchase to appear in SAP Concur.

2. Your corporate card hasn't been assigned to you in the system.

3. The card transactions on your corporate card are being hidden for some reason and need to be released. 

So, I think we need to figure out your company's setup concerning corporate cards. If you send me your full company name I can take a look in your site. 

You can send me a private message if you prefer not to post your company name publicly. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.