cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evelynyim
Occasional Member - Level 3

Copy down Request to Expense (Urgent request)

Hi there,

I like to copy down from Request Air Segment Fieldname Class to Expense Report Header Custom field. 

How do i go about doing it? I am unable to find the request field in the Form & Field Copy Down Selection.

Many thanks,

Evelyn Yim

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@evelynyim Hello 🙂  Just to be sure I'm understanding. You are trying to have a Request Entry field copy down to an Expense Report Header field?  If so, what field on the Expense Report Header are you trying to do this with?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
evelynyim

@MelanieT yes I am trying to have a Request Entry field (in Request Air Segment) copy down to Expense Report Header Custom Field.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@evelynyim Thank you for clarifying.  You can only have Request Header fields Copy down to Expense Report Header.  Unfortunately, you cannot copy and Request Entry to a Expense Report Header.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
evelynyim

HI Melanie,

I even tried to Copy Down from Request Entry (Air Segment) to Expense Entry. However the selection of field did not appear. It says NONE, no selection available.

evelynyim_0-1708680723937.png