cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c1sleigh
Occasional Member - Level 3

Copy Function

Does the new UI have the Copy Report function?  Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@c1sleigh Yes it does. Go to Expense at the top of the SAP Concur home screen. You will go to the Manage Expenses screen. From here click the Active Reports link. Make a selection from the drop down list. I usually select Last 90 Days to pull up my last few reports. When the list appears, click one of the line items to open the report. You will see a Copy button in the upper right.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
c1sleigh
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thanks Kevin!

jerrysandc
Occasional Member - Level 1

Copy Report function seems to have broken in the last few months.  Can one else attest ?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jerrysandc I just tested this and it worked for me.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jammrs
New Member - Level 2

Yes it's still not working with the app on my end either. You can't go to an old report and copy it, the three dots on are non responsive.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jammrs I just tested it with the app and had no issue. Is the app updated? Also, maybe try rebooting your phone. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey