Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur

I need access to concur

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hz14477 hello there. Access to SAP Concur is provided by your company. They should set up an SAP Concur profile for you. If you are not sure if a profile has been set up or not sure where to start, I would first recommend you speak to your direct manager. I am fairly certain your direct manager has accessed SAP Concur and can point you in the right direction on how to get started.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

Hello @hz14477 

If your company has the SAP Concur application, contact your company's Concur administrator.

BR,

cj

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hz14477 hello there. Access to SAP Concur is provided by your company. They should set up an SAP Concur profile for you. If you are not sure if a profile has been set up or not sure where to start, I would first recommend you speak to your direct manager. I am fairly certain your direct manager has accessed SAP Concur and can point you in the right direction on how to get started.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hz14477
Occasional Member - Level 1

When sign up by password not contact