cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TJanko
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur not opening in Edge browser

Hi everyone,

I have an SAP Concur user who is unable to log-in to Concur via the Edge Browser, but it works fine in Chrome. Are there any know issues with the Edge browser?

Thanks! 

Tom J

1 Solution
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @TJanko 

Normally Concur supports all current browsers. I suggest checking users browser version against below document. Else raise a case with Concur support.

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/Z_SuppConfig/Supported_Configurations_for_Co...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @TJanko 

Normally Concur supports all current browsers. I suggest checking users browser version against below document. Else raise a case with Concur support.

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/Z_SuppConfig/Supported_Configurations_for_Co...

TJanko

@rohanpatil ... Thanks for the help and resources! TJanko

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@TJanko Hi Tom!  In addition to Rohan's comment, you can try to clear cache and cookies on the Edge browser. You can also try incognito (private) mode: For Chrome and Edge, press Ctrl + Shift + N to open a private window. For Firefox, press Ctrl + Shift + P.  Also, make sure you do have the latest version installed for Edge. 

Let me know if either of those suggestions work or not 🙂

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TJanko

@MelanieT ... Great tips ... Many thanks! TJanko

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@TJanko Happy to help!  Have a super day 🙂

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.