cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michaela4Amarok
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Expense

How do you turn off the newest update of expenses being assigned to auto generated monthly report and receipts being attached to expenses not yet processed through CC company.  In the mobile app you can turn off the features: Expenselt and Expense Assistant, but how to you do it on the PC website?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Michaela4Amarok hello there. So, there are two ways to turn this off. One method is for a site administrator to make this feature unavailable for their employees. The other method is for an end user to opt out of the feature is their site admin has it turned on. 

If you are an end user, you can go to: Profile>Profile Settings>Expense Preferences. On this screen there is an option labeled: Sign me up for... Underneath this there is a drop down that the user clicks on. From here they can choose None. Then click Save. This will turn it off for the individual. 

For site administrators to turn it off site wide, I would need to know if you are on our Standard or Professional platform. If you aren't sure, from the Concur home screen, mouse over Administration in the upper right-hand corner. If you see an option that says Expense Settings, you are on Standard. If not, you are on Professional. Let me know which platform you are on then I can advise you on the steps. However, if having the users opt out individually is sufficient, let me know that as well. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MSTEEN
Super User
Super User

Hello, Michaela4Amorok!

Happy Friday!

The expense report assistant is an individual choice.   The link to activate or shut off this feature is located on the expense page (at least for the company I work).  

You may need to reach out to your concur expense rep or open a support case.  I hope this helps. 

Regards,

Maria Steen
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Michaela4Amarok hello there. So, there are two ways to turn this off. One method is for a site administrator to make this feature unavailable for their employees. The other method is for an end user to opt out of the feature is their site admin has it turned on. 

If you are an end user, you can go to: Profile>Profile Settings>Expense Preferences. On this screen there is an option labeled: Sign me up for... Underneath this there is a drop down that the user clicks on. From here they can choose None. Then click Save. This will turn it off for the individual. 

For site administrators to turn it off site wide, I would need to know if you are on our Standard or Professional platform. If you aren't sure, from the Concur home screen, mouse over Administration in the upper right-hand corner. If you see an option that says Expense Settings, you are on Standard. If not, you are on Professional. Let me know which platform you are on then I can advise you on the steps. However, if having the users opt out individually is sufficient, let me know that as well. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Michaela4Amarok
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you KevinD, I will check with Admin if we want to do this company wide or individual then get back to you!