cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d60030
New Member - Level 1

Concur Expense - not posted to corp card

I used Concur to reserve a hotel stay. The corp card was charged and a receipt provided. The merchant confirms submitting the charge to the card, and the bank has also confirmed approval of the charge.

It has been 16 days since the card was used for this charge and nothing has posted to the corp card.

US Bank recommends speaking to someone in Concur to push it through.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@d60030 I'm looking at your profile and I see you are a Concur Travel user only and aren't using Concur Expense for submitting expenses.

As for this transaction...all bookings are confirmed by your company's travel agency. I would contact them. Concur Travel doesn't push transactions, we are only a booking tool. The reservation goes to your travel agency to confirm the booking.

You said you used Concur Travel to reserve a hotel...have you completed the stay at the hotel? That is what would incur the charge, not the reservation. However, if the reservation was for a room that is pre-paid, then you could have been charged.

So, if you have completed your stay and no charge is showing, then it is a vendor/bank issue. SAP Concur doesn't have anything to do with posting charges.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.