cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
u4b
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur App Center Wont Let Me Connect Integration with any enterprise apps

Hello,

I am a Concur Admin and trying to integrate multiple applications with Concur but when I click on them the Connect button is greyed out.

I have all admin privileges in Concur and I am the sole admin, How do I get this issue resolved?  

1 Solution
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@u4b Thanks for the post.  I was able to check your profile and you do not have the Web Services Role assigned. You will need to contact your Concur Administrator to assist with this question. I will send you a private message with a contact name. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @u4b ,

Typically the greyed out option has some explanations around it. e.g. some apps require Web Service Administrator or Company Administrator role. Perhaps you can share a screenshot of the app with the greyed out screen. Alternatively, just raise a case with Concur support and they should be able to tell you exactly why you see the button greyed out in your instance for your profile.

Hope this helps

u4b

I have admin privelages and  web services privelages , not sure why its still greyed out. This is for all enterprise apps not just UberI have admin privelages and web services privelages , not sure why its still greyed out. This is for all enterprise apps not just Uber

hi @u4b 

If you already have the Web Services Administrator role, you should see the option enabled. This typically the only reason why the button is greyed out. I would raise a case with Concur support to understand the exact issue. 

u4b

How do I check if I have web services admin privileges? Appreciate the help. 

Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@u4b Thanks for the post.  I was able to check your profile and you do not have the Web Services Role assigned. You will need to contact your Concur Administrator to assist with this question. I will send you a private message with a contact name. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.