cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rvaltier
New Member - Level 1

more than one CFDI for one expense (transaction)

I got my card transactions, one expense is for X amount but the commerce generate 2 invoices A+B but I only can upload one XML file for A or B amount which is less than the total transaction (X) , how can I address this issue?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @rvaltier,

As per my information, today it is only possible to attach one CFDI file per expense entry. Unless this has changed, I would suggest connect internally to your support team/ Concur administrator to understand what you are expected to do in this scenario.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@rvaltier Thanks for your post. In  addition to what was already shared, I have confirmed that only one CFDi file can be attached to an expense entry. The Attach CFDi
button is not displayed if a CFDi is already attached to the entry. The user must remove the currently attached CFDi file to attach a different one. 

This is documented in the Concur Expense: Receipt Handling – Digital Tax Invoice Setup Guide

If this is functionality that you think would be offer benefits to your users, you could submit or vote on it as an improvement request. To view a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.