cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evelynyim
Occasional Member - Level 3

Cognos Report - Count of claims / request have been sent back to employees by Managers or Verifier?

HI All,

I have to analyze the % of claim that was rejected by

a) Managers

b) Verifiers

How can i extract such info? Especially if the claim is rejected by verifier for 5 times, which cognos field can i based on to extract such info?

Many thanks,

Evelyn

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@evelynyim below is a screenshot of something pretty close to what you are looking for. The Step and Status Upon Completion data items are found in the Expense Report Workflow Trail folder. See last screenshot. I grouped the report by Employee and Report Name, then used the Summarize button on the Status Upon Completion Data column to do a Count.

KevinD_1-1692822706696.pngThis is the Summarize button. 🙂

KevinD_0-1692822610753.png

KevinD_2-1692822764467.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@evelynyim below is a screenshot of something pretty close to what you are looking for. The Step and Status Upon Completion data items are found in the Expense Report Workflow Trail folder. See last screenshot. I grouped the report by Employee and Report Name, then used the Summarize button on the Status Upon Completion Data column to do a Count.

KevinD_1-1692822706696.pngThis is the Summarize button. 🙂

KevinD_0-1692822610753.png

KevinD_2-1692822764467.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.