Occasional Member - Level 2

Claming expences

I need to claim expenses How do I do it

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@P50047093 the first thing we need to know to assist you is if you have ever logged into Concur. You should have received an email notification about being setup with a Concur profile. To submit an expense you will need to go to: www.concursolutions.com. Then you will use your login ID (username) and password.

Please let me know if you have logged into Concur previously. Then I can better help you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41
sgrayman
New Member - Level 2

Hello! I can not login to the  www.concursolutions.com either. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sgrayman Please give this article a read: Why Can't I Sign In to the SAP Concur Tool?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Franiak
New Member - Level 2

Hi

I try login first time

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Franiak please refer to this article: Why Can't I Sign In to the SAP Concur Tool?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
marysensei
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

I am trying to submit a claim on concur solution. I registered for an account and it was for community.concur.com. How do I set up an account with concur.com to enable me upload receipts

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marysensei profiles/accounts for SAP Concur and expense reports must be created by your company's SAP Concur site administrator. These are people usually in your Finance, Accounting, Payroll or HR departments. I suggest speaking with your direct manager as they should already have an SAP Concur profile and can provide directions on how to request a profile be set up. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Charlie27
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I'm new to this platform and have signed up, created a profile etc. I'm struggling to work out how to input my expenses so that I can claim them back. Could you advise please?

Many thanks,

Charlie

Charlie Parris
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Charlie27 were you able to get this figured out?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
imran1

I have logged in concur. How do i claim expense,i dont see the options to submit the internet bill

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@imran1 did you get this figured out or do you still need help? Let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Felizc15

Hello,

I am having the same problem:

created a log in for sap concur community

I cannot log in to concursolutions.

Thank you,

Carmen

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Felizc15 the login for SAP Concur Community will not get you access to concursolutions. I suggest speaking with your direct manager to have them help you determine if you have a concursolutions profile or if you need to put in a request to have one created.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
tarabahl
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, 

I too created a new login, verified it with my email address but still can't log in to Concur Solutions to submit an expense report. Kindly help. 

Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tarabahl please read the article below as it pertains to your issue. 

https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/SAP-Concur-Community-Profile-vs-SAP-Concur-Profile/...

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sdoshi13
New Member - Level 2

I created a new concur profile , but i cant login to www.concursolutions.com neither i am getting any mails to reset my password

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sdoshi13 the profile you created her on this community is not an SAP Concur profile. Give this article a read, it will explain things for you: SAP Concur Profile vs. SAP Concur Community Profile

Then give this article a read: How do I get an SAP Concur Profile?

If after reading these articles you still have questions, let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sarahaam
New Member - Level 2

Hello Kevin,

I have registered and signed up successfully on SAP Community Profile and also verified my email as well and updated my profile 100%. I realized that SAP community and SAP concur are two different profiles. I am still not able to sign into main SAP concur with the successful logins. I need to claim some expense receipts. I have read all the comments in this thread and see this issue is common. I have checked everything possible here. Can you please help me?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sarahaam my guess is you are entering the wrong username when attempting to sign in to SAP Concur. I'm sending you a private message with your log in ID.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Midhun90
New Member - Level 2

Same her, log in for sap concur community

I cannot log in to concursolutions 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Midhun90 please refer to this article: Why Can't I Sign In to the SAP Concur Tool?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Pass1972

Accept as Solution

Veronica Shipp RN BSN