cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svaidya
Occasional Member - Level 1

China E-Fapiao Integration with Hitpoint

To integrate Concur with Hitpoint for China e-invoicing solution, is it necessary that we use new custom fields which are not utilized at all across the entity or would it still work if we repurpose/leverage existing custom fields which are not used by just China?

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@svaidya You should be able to repurpose a field if needed for this, but I would suggest opening a support case to confirm if reusing a custom field would work.  Support should be able confirm either way for you.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
svaidya
Occasional Member - Level 1

The problem is, the project hasnt begun. Hence I am not able to raise a support case. I need this information to be prepared for the project and provide a present to the client. Hence, it would be helpful to have this answer from the SME or someone who has already work on such integration projects.