cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jtryan2003
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unreimbursed Expense?

Hello-

It is kind of odd? I submitted expense (everything in green) I am not sure why status is still showing?

F562C0E4AFC145B7A33D Report ID Number...    Wondering why not processed???
4 REPLIES 4
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Jtryan2003 

I personally don't have access to your system, however what is the Expense status at this stage? 

Please see a kind of exhausting list of expense report status from another concur's client which seems well explained http://procurement.umich.edu/sites/default/files/concur_expense_report_statuses_0.pdf

There could be many reason behind your expense report status, which no one here could specifically assist you rather than your Manager (if is a matter of approval) your expense department (if matter of approving it for payment) or you Company System administrator if still eventually under Audit review so he could address to the right channel.

Please verify and advise if this was helpful enough. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jtryan2003 Your company has an extra approval step which is carried out by an Expense Audit Team. This comes after your manager has approved the report. With a company of your size, I'm guessing the audit team has quite a large queue of expense reports to review and audit. Your company uses a 3rd party partner called AppZen where the expense reports go for the audit. I don't know what the turn-around time is for reports to get audited, so maybe give it a few more days. If still no change to the status, then reach out to your direct manager.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jtryan2003
Occasional Member - Level 1

Resolved...Thx!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jtryan2003 great to hear. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.