cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Petite_Michael
Occasional Member - Level 1

Changing who I can review in my reports

My company recently changed over from the Small Business Concur offering to the full Concur and we're still sorting out some of the different functionality. For example, under the analytics tab, when I see our reports, I can only see the individuals whose expenses I approve. Is there a way to broaden the data the reports return so I can see the output of all of our users? 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Petite_Michael If you switched over to our Professional version, your reporting tool should have changed from Analytics to Analysis. I know, the names are almost identical. Can you double check that the reporting tab does still say Analytics, please? I am asking because the roles for the different reporting offerings are a bit different. 

However, what you are asking is possible. You just need the correct role/permission assigned.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Petite_Michael
Occasional Member - Level 1

Kevin,

Confirm it says Analytics. Clicking the link brings be to Analytics Home.

I'm permissioned as an adminstrator, but imagine there may be different permissions for the analytics area which differ from concur permissions