cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecirwin
Occasional Member - Level 1

Change Login Name

While I was setting up my account, I think autofill overwrote the email address I typed in for my Login Name.  How can I change the Login Name associated with my account?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ecirwin unless you have admin permissions, you will need to have whomever is the site admin at your company update your SAP Concur username.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @ecirwin ,

If you are using chrome browser then you can try following:

1. go to passwords and autofill option >> addresses and more

2. Autofill and passwords >> disable save and fill address option

PoojaKumatkar_0-1720531022620.png

PoojaKumatkar_1-1720531116658.png

Hope it works.

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
ecirwin
Occasional Member - Level 1

Sorry, I don't need to change anything in my browser.  I need to change the Login Name for SAP Concur. 

The autofill issue is related to 1Password which seems to want to overpower any overwritten data at times.  But that is an issue outside the boundaries of this forum.

PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @ecirwin ,

Login Name should be always unique throughout the Concur costomers and this should be always as per company policy or as per their expected format. 

I would suggest reaching out to your company's internal Concur Administrator who will have access to update your login name in your employee profile if you are facing any issues with login I'd/name.

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ecirwin unless you have admin permissions, you will need to have whomever is the site admin at your company update your SAP Concur username.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.