cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gummj
Occasional Member - Level 2

Cash is only payment type offered in drop down menu.

My expense report is for an item purchased with my corporate credit card. But my credit card is not an option to select for payment type while setting up my expense report. I only see cash as an option. How can I get my credit card as a payment type in the system?

3 REPLIES 3
gummj

@KevinD are you able to help assist with my question?

Thank you,

Jackie

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gummj corporate credit, by design, is not an allowable payment type. If you paid with a corporate card, then you should see an expense entry upload into your available expenses with the corporate card payment type. 

When did you make this purchase on your corporate card? Also, the entry that you are trying to change, is it associated to a receipt image and if so, did you use the mobile app to capture the receipt? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gummj

Hi @KevinD ,

I have found a solution. In my main "manage expenses" page, there was a drop down menu where "all cards" was the default. I changed my selection to my corporate card instead from the drop down options. Once I clicked into my expense report, my corporate card was then listed in the payment type box instead of "cash." Hope that helps anyone else with this issue.