cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leeannanderson
Occasional Member - Level 1

64 level flag expense and ML 3 approver delegate

I have no idea what this means.

There is no delegate assigned on behalf of the OMT approver.

Anyone have guidance?

Non-Tax--Customer Entertainment – Meals($137.74, $220.00 & $162.96)- Per the Enterprise Expense Standard, delegation to a lower management level is not permitted for exceptions. The Customer Entertainment - Meals with 64 level flag expense has been approved by a delegate on behalf of ML 3 approver. If you are the submitter of this report, please make any necessary corrections (if any are listed) and resubmit.

** MANAGERS: Delegating approval of this expense report will cause the report to be rejected by Accounts Payable. Per policy the expense mentioned above does not allow delegated approvals. Please refer to section V. Roles and Accountabilities of the standard for more information.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leeannanderson is this a report that you submitted?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
leeannanderson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I did not submit this report.  A CA in our parent office did.  The only approver that I'm aware of that might review/approve would be MSM, Karen Merker, whom I support.  The only Concur delegate that I know of in our office is Kimberly Roberts.....who supports the CRMs.

If someone can clarify who the ineligible delegate is, that would be very helpful....if applicable.