cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hsoh
Occasional Member - Level 2

Cash advances Admin

How can I find approved cash advances that missing in list?

Cash advances approval is done, now cash advances status is "Pending cash advances Admin"

So I logged in Administrator, enter administration > Tools > Cash Advance Admin and but i couldn't find approved cash advances 

hsoh_0-1697764329972.png

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@hsoh Hello!  Have you tried searching by the user's name?  That might be an easier search.  You are in the right spot, I would just try searching by name of the user. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hsoh is the user you are needing to issue the cash advance to a test user or a real user? If a test user, are you signed in as a Cash Advance Admin test user? I know for expense reports, a test user expense report cannot be viewed by a processor that isn't a test user processor. Could be what is happening here.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.