cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Feli_lpy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Card holder not able to assign TR

As a company cardholder, is submitting claims for travel-related expenses charged to her card. However, she is not a traveler. hence, she not able to assign the Travel Request to her travel claim. How do she able to assign the request to travel claim? 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Feli_lpy could you clarify something for me, please? Is the user not able to see the option to create a travel request or have they created a travel request, but cannot assign it to an expense report? 

Also, are you referring to this user's travel itinerary? I've seen people refer to a travel itinerary as a Travel Request, but they are not the same thing. I'll need more information before I can assist with the issue. 

I'll await your reply. If you want to send me a private message with the name of the employee, I can go into their profile and look at what is going on. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) then the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Feli_lpy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Person A submitted a travel request for a business trip on 3/4/24.Subsequently, Person B also submitted a travel request for a business trip on the same date as Person A. Person C, who serves as the department admin and holds the company card, used the card to book hotel and airfare for Person A & B. When the card transactions fed into Concur, Person C attempted to submit the claims but encountered difficulty. This prompted Person C to request assistance. However, she was unable to attach Person A & B's requests as they had been created on Person A & B's respective ends.