cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michael_brescia
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot print/view itemized Expense Reports

Hello all - I am having issues printing/viewing my expense report with the itemizations listed.

When I go to view the PQTG Detailed Print Report and I check the "Show Itemizations" box, the page won't show the details in the report.

Can anyone help on what the issue might be? Thank you!

19 REPLIES 19
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@michael_brescia I pulled up your report and had the same issue. I'm not sure what would be causing this. 

Are you required to print off a copy of this report? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
michael_brescia

Hi Kevin,

I submitted my report for approval, however my manager and I would like to have the itemized report printed and saved for our records. I checked Concur today and I still can't print the itemized report.

Regards,

Mike

Capnflyright

I have the same issue and yes my employer requires itemizations and reports to be emailed to them before submitting as well as the original OP. I really need this to be fixed.

bryanpeng
New Member - Level 1

I have the same issue on requires itemizations and reports to be printed out after submitting.

When I go to view my "Detailed  Report - Global" and I check the "Show Itemizations" box, the page won't show the details in the report.

I really need this to be fixed.

Thank you.

Bryan

The best way, we found, to print the reports is, first "Save as PDF" then print.  This is the only way to actually print the itemizations and receipts.

DLamont
Patteb

I tried that. Doesn't work... 

The report is blank except for the bar codes.

frustrated
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello

So many useful efficiency functions have been lost with new Concur version.  Loss of Access to Receipts Library while producing report is a huge step backwards.  Now the inability to Print a report for records or review is another LOSS.    Cannot print it or save as PDF at time of submitting, or from the Libary.  This is another major pain.   Why would Concur bother replying if we are 'Required to print the report'...  why else would we users are asking about if we did not?

frustrated

I stumbled on a workaround.  Instead of clicking on the useless Print-Share , click on the Claim Details option to left of Print-Share,  then  scroll down to Allocation Details, which shows the report,  then a functioning Print report option appears.

EeMun

Hi Kevin,

We would like to check if concur team did look into this issue? We would like to know on this update. Thanks.

hokoniet
New Member - Level 1

I have the same issue on requires itemization and reports to be printed out after submitting.

When I go to view my "Detailed  Report - Global" and I check the "Show Itemizations" box, the page won't show the details in the report.

Thanks for your feedback,

Holger

cro_user

Hi, I have same problems. When I want to print Receipt Report I can only see bar code and attached bills.

Summary and details is constantly loading in loop without any result.

sunwei
New Member - Level 2

我有同样的问题。 当我尝试打印收据报告时,我只能看到条形码和附加的账单。

摘要和详细信息在循环中加载,没有任何结果,联系了所有可能的支持,结果发现故障仍然存在......

sunwei
New Member - Level 2

The experience of not being able to print reports was really bad. Take a guess: how long does it take the concur team at SAP to fix this problem, or have they not received a report yet

pksink

We seem to be having this same issue.  Would be great to have a fix!

RobertGarrick
New Member - Level 1

I've had an issue yesterday whereby when I click to print "front cover" I get just a bar code and nothing below and when I try to print the "detailed report" I just get the spinning wheel. Help

cro_user

I run on this problem on Friday but today I manage to bypass it. Instead of using Mozilla Firefox I opened concur site via Microsoft Edge and through that browser I can print normally.

Patteb

I've tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox. Doesn't work for me. Same blank report with "bar codes" only...

frustrated

The Print/Share option no longer works in the new version.  I have found I can print by clicking instead of Claims Details/Allocation Summary, and a functioning Print optionmagically appears at bottom of the page.

Patteb

This is how it looks for me. No printing option at bottom of the page...

Patteb_0-1674114818937.png