cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crogersvt09
Occasional Member - Level 2

Cannot create New Report in Mobile App iOS

When I try to create a new Expense Report on the Mobile App on my iPhone, the app claims I have special characters in my report name and my business purpose when I there are actually no special characters. I think there’s a problem with a regular expression incorrectly invalidating my input. 

IMG_0250.png

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@crogersvt09 did you try changing the report name and purpose? Maybe try something other than "test" to see if that will work.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
crogersvt09

Hi @KevinD ,

Yes I did try other values. For example, I can leave the default report name which today would be "9.10.24 Report" and still see the "Please edit, no special characters are allowed" error which is blocking me from creating a new report in the mobile app. For business purpose, I tried "My awesome project" and various other names which do not have any special characters, but I still see the same error message, and am blocked from creating a new report in the app.

IMG_0252.png

@crogersvt09 I posted your screenshot to our mobile team to see if they can provide some insight.

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

@crogersvt09 are you getting the same special character message if you try and create a report in the web version? My mobile team wanted me to ask. They need to narrow down if this is strictly mobile related or not. So, if you haven't tried creating a new report on the web version, could you try and report back to me, please?

Thank you,
Kevin
crogersvt09

@KevinD I was able to create a report in the web version. I am just having issues in the mobile version.

Thanks!

Chris