Is there a way to print the Detailed Report in your chosen sort order? I often have large reports that I will sort by amount and match up to a spreadsheet. However, when I print the Detailed Report it does not print out in the same order the expenses were sorted in, whether I used the amount, date or expense type. Is there a way to do this?
I was having the same issue so I opened a case. You can change the sort order by going into the Printed Reports. Here's how you can do it:
1. Navigate to Administration > Expense > Printed Reports.
2. Select the name of the Printed Report.
3. Click on the 'Modify Content' button.
4. Select ExpenseEntries and then click the 'Modify Fields' button.
5. Choose the Field Name you are looking to sort and change the 'Sort Order'
6. Then click 'SAVE'