cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WillOC
Occasional Member - Level 2

Can't change Payment Type from "Person Funds, Pay Me"

Guys there is an airline ticket charge that is erroneously listed as "Person Funds, Pay Me."   It should be "Citibank Card."

How do I change it so I can submit?   Thanks all.  

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WillOC I looked at your report. If you look right below this entry, you will see an Airfare expense that says Reservation. The amount is the same as the entry you are asking about. As you can see, the second item does say Citibank Card. You have two choices; 1. Select both items then use the Combine Expenses button. 2. Delete the one that says Personal Funds as it isn't an actual card charge.

Either option will clear things up. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
WillOC

Hi KevinD, would you take a look again please?  I've tried deleting a few times, and it always immediately pops back up.   Do you think I can submit it for payment with the current alert in place?  

It's confusing why it would say Personal Funds Pay Me -- I can't think of a reason why, it's just an airline ticket charged through Concur, using my corporate MasterCard, nothing related to personal funds at all.   

I'm about to hit the 30-day point with this charge, and so I'll soon begin showing up on lists that it's best to avoid .....

Much thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WillOC well, I have good news...when looking at this expense report, there was an alert that said this expense might be a duplicate of an expense sitting on your CLE (Aug 19-22) w.Singer report. So I looked at the report and sure enough there is a CitiBank charge for this airfare, which means you already submitted it and have it taken care of. This item can be deleted from your report and then deleted from the list of Available Expenses.

I know you said you tried deleting it, but I think you mean you deleted it from off the report and it would still be sitting in the Available Expenses. I went ahead and deleted it. So, if you sign in and go to your Available Expenses list, you will no longer see it. I think what you didn't do is delete it from the Available Expenses after deleting it off the report.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
WillOC

Thanks very much -- it didn't let me combine expenses, so I deleted.  Then this morning it has reappeared with the same erroneous "Personal Funds, Pay Me" with no other Payment Type options available on the pull-down.   Any further ideas?   

I really appreciate this forum and your expertise.  My company doesn't seem to have any help desk membership for these kind of issues and so this is valuable to me.