cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
settehad
New Member - Level 1

Can I create an expense report without Travel Approvals

Hi, I attended an LT meeting with my managers verbal approval since I was only a day or so in my Nokia job and had no access to anything on the tools. Now I am back from the trip wanting to create an Expense report. Can it be done?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@settehad you should be able to unless your company has created an audit rule to prevent it. The only real way to find out is log in to SAP Concur, click Expense at the top of the screen, then click the Create New Report tile. Fill out all the required fields then click Next. You will likely need to add at least one expense entry to the report to see if any message appears stating you need some sort approval. Some rules are based on Report Submission, so you might not see any message until you submit. If the system allows you to submit, then you have your answer. However, when the report gets reviewed by the Expense Processors, they might send it back if some sort of written approval is needed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.