cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bkoh974
Occasional Member - Level 2

CONCUR Intelligence - Scheduling reports (VARIABLE DATES)

Hi Everyone, I made a report and require to trigger it on SPECIFIC DATES of the month, and these are not fixed.

ie. 3 Jan / 5 Feb / 2 Feb / 7 Mar , etc etc.

I'm unable to use this typical functions "by day/ by week / by month / by year" i guess...or how can i do this?

Anyone? 😄

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkoh974 is this one report you are looking to schedule?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bkoh974

yes. for 1 report only, always thankful for the quick reply @KevinD  🙂

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkoh974 I'm a little confused. you say you want to run the report on specific dates, but the dates aren't fixed. Do you mean they aren't fixed each month? 

Do you know which dates each month you want the report to run or could it be that one month it is the 5th day and the next month the 7th and the one after that the 6th? What determines when you will run the report?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bkoh974

Kev, yes exactly as you mentioned, the dates for the required run of the report aren't FIXED ON THE SAME Day every month, but we are aware which day it is for the next 12 months.

Was wondering how we do this.. (ie. plan the date runs 1 year in advance)

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkoh974 with the dates changing each month, you won't be able to schedule this one report. What you can do is make a copy of the report for each month and schedule each one individually to run on the needed date. For example, next month you need it to run on the 7th.

On the May copy of the report you make, go into the schedule and select By Day and choose 7. You'll need to do that for 11 more times. 

To be sure, I've emailed my two reporting experts to see if this is possible, so before using my workaround, let me see what they say. I'll keep you posted. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey