cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akshata
Occasional Member - Level 2

CIP Certification

Hi,

What is the procedure to become a CIP Certified professional?

Thanks and regards,

Akshata

2 Solutions
Solution
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@Akshata the CIP is provided to a partner companies employees. Your company should be a registered partner with SAP Concur so that the authorized person from your company can nominate you to  the CIP program. for details check - Certification - Step-by-Step Certification | SAP Concur Training

View solution in original post

Solution
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@Akshata yes, partner means they are solely dedicated to implement or configure concur modules including expense travel request and invoice. In below link, you can search for partners with SAP Concur - Partners Search - SAP Concur

If your company is listed, check with your manager/HR to nominate you. If your company is not listed, you can still be nominated for advanced configuration training where you can make new configurations/changes for your company alone.

This has to be nominated by your company authorized person.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@Akshata the CIP is provided to a partner companies employees. Your company should be a registered partner with SAP Concur so that the authorized person from your company can nominate you to  the CIP program. for details check - Certification - Step-by-Step Certification | SAP Concur Training

Akshata

Thank you Karthikhemadri for your quick response. I have a confusion here. My company uses Concur expense module and travel module. Does that entitle me to get nominated? Or by registered partner, you mean a partner company dedicated solely to SAP Concur implementations, etc.

Awaiting your valuable response.

Thanks and regards,

Akshata

Solution
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@Akshata yes, partner means they are solely dedicated to implement or configure concur modules including expense travel request and invoice. In below link, you can search for partners with SAP Concur - Partners Search - SAP Concur

If your company is listed, check with your manager/HR to nominate you. If your company is not listed, you can still be nominated for advanced configuration training where you can make new configurations/changes for your company alone.

This has to be nominated by your company authorized person.

Akshata

Thanks a lot. That clears my doubt.

Regards,

Akshata