abeydoun
Occasional Member - Level 1

CC payment history

How to view or print out purchases from a specific vendor for the last 3 years

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abeydoun so I am clear on your question, you want to see business expenses that employees made from a certain vendor, correct?

Do you have Cognos report building experience? This will be very important for me to know so I can better assist you. In Cognos you can easily build a report to show what you are looking for. Well, I say easily because if you have used Cognos previously, it would be easy. 🙂

I'll await your reply then go from there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
abeydoun
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes - I'm looking a specific vendor for charges made for the past 3 years.  

No - I don't have Cognos report building experience. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abeydoun I'll be completely honest with you. Without any Cognos experience, it will be difficult for me to explain how to get what you are looking for. Cognos isn't super intuitive. However, we do have training resources on using Cognos. Although the resources do not specifically show you how to build the Vendor report, it does give you a very good idea of how the tool works. 

You can find these resources here: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/data-insights/analysis

and 

Here: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/data-insights/intelligence

If you are interested in attending a free class on using Cognos, you will see options for registering for our class when you go to the second link. 

Let me know if you have any questions about what I've posted. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Kailash
Routine Member - Level 1

Dear

Ping me on my private,i will show you how you can create the reprot for this in 5 min in cognos, but yes you should have access to congos for this