cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heather224
Occasional Member - Level 1

CASH ADVANCE

Hello,

Our compnay is new to using Concur. Is there a way that Cash Advance will not subtract from from "Company Paid" line items on the expense report?  Our company pays for all airfare, hotel and rental cars.  I can make it work if I enter a negative for that transaction amount; however I am concern when we import our EPIP file into our operating system that the "Company Paid" transactions will be missed.

Thanks!

Heather

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Heather224 when a cash advance is assigned to report, you will see the Cash Advance total at the bottom of the report. The amount of the cash advance will go down as the employee adds out of pocket expenses to their report. Expenses marked with the payment type Company Paid should not affect the cash advance balance.

Kevin 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Heather224
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your response.  The cash advance is subtracting from the items that are mark as Company Paid.  The only way I can get around it is to enter the total for these transactions is to enter them as a negative amount.